Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 6

1. Learn about this person's life through their stories, experiences and the decisions they made along the way.
2. Begin to understand the path(s) that can lead to personal and professional "success."
3. Establish and deepen a professional and intellectual relationship.

My big idea is just what brought you here? My mentor is from Australia so I want to know what brought him to the U.S. of A and what brought him to his job in San Diego?

Questions

1. Where did you go to college? How did it get you to your current job? Is the job you were aiming for when you were accepted into college?

2. Why this job and why here? How have you improved your work place?

3. What makes you want to work in a museum? Is the work satisfying?

I think these should be okay...I'll try to interview my mentor as soon as I can but he's eternally busy and I hope he's not getting sick. Anyway, I bring my computer to work/internship/academic experience whatever you want to call it and it has a microphone so I should be okay as far as recording wise. Who knows? Maybe I'll work on a boat someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment