Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 2

What have you actively done to start off on the right note?
To start off on the right note I came in on time and very well dressed. I have also tried to be as professional as possible and as respectful as possible towards my mentor and to others in his workplace. Asking my mentor if I can leave and telling my mentor when and where I'm going somewhere whether it be lunch or somewhere on the boat, trying to achieve very high quality in my work, trying not to bother him, being quiet, and only asking for help when really needed.

What have you actively done to create interesting opportunities for yourself?
I haven't really started on this quite yet. I've been trying to establish a norm and then I'm going to try to branch off into something different.

What have you actively done to advance the interests of your mentor and/or site?
To advance the interests of my mentor and site I have been trying to up the quality of the pictures in the catalog so that they don't end up as blurry as they do when you take pictures of them. That's why I'm bringing my scanner because it's much faster than the scanner they have there.

What can you do in the immediate future to improve yourself and your experience in the above areas?
What I can do in the immediate future to improve myself and my experience in the above areas...Well I can definitely try to scan pictures faster. The faster I get them done, the more of them I can get through. And there are many. Believe me. The more I practice the better I will get right?

No comments:

Post a Comment