Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 5

Project title: The History of San Diego/Ships

Project description: A collection of pictures that show how San Diego or a particular ship/boat(if I find enough pictures) has changed over time.

Project schedule: Please post a schedule that is as detailed as you can make it, from today through the exhibition of your internship project.

1/14: Scan pictures and pick ones I want.
1/15: Scan pictures and pick ones I want.
1/16 - 1/17: Weekend. Maybe put some of my pictures in order. Come up with a more clear idea of what I want to do.
1/18: Scan pictures and pick ones I want.
1/19: Scan pictures and pick ones I want.
1/20 - 1/25: Scan pictures and pick ones I want.
1/25 - 1/28: Organize my pictures. Write up little descriptions for them. Put them in order. Nit pick and finalize.

Materials & Equipment needed: My scanner and my computer.

Project documentation: To keep track of my work scanning pictures there is a steno pad that we write down all the numbers of pictures that have been cataloged. Other people can look through the catalog and thumb through the steno pad. It's all there. When my internship is over I will have a sort of photographic history/photo essay of San Diego/Ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment